Beginner's Guide to Medical Cannabis
Presented by Jessie Gill, RN, Cannabis Nurse & Founder of Marijuana Mommy
Get started with medical cannabis.
This course is designed for consumers who want a healthcare professional to personally guide them as they explore the controversial and confusing topic of cannabis-based medicine. This course comes with four weeks of educational email support from a licensed cannabis nurse.
Learn why to take cannabis, which products to take, and how to take them. Cannabis isn't like other medications. Medical cannabis is very individualized which means there's much consumers need to learn.
This eight-module video course is presented by cannabis expert, Jessie Gill, RN. In the course:
- A healthcare professional will guide you through a range of cannabis-related topics, like the endocannabinoid system, phytocannabinoids, and terpenes.
- You'll explore the differences of various cannabis products available on the market and learn to recognize cannabis buzz words like full spectrum, isolates, indica and sativa.
- You'll review the ways cannabis affects the mind and body, and how those effects differ depending on the cultivar or method of consumption.
- You'll learn how to choose cultivars and products that work best for you.
- You'll learn how to properly self-titrate cannabis to determine YOUR ideal dose.
- This guidance offers the confidence you need to understand and manage medical marijuana.
Cannabis nurses can provide customized education and can direct patients to additional resources, but cannot provide individualized medical advice for students enrolled in the course. Patients with complex health issues should seek one-on-one guidance from a licensed healthcare professional.
The content in this course and the email support included are for educational purposes only. This course is NOT INTENDED to provide medical advice or replace one-on-one guidance from a licensed healthcare professional.
This course does not include access to a medical marijuana card or to any products. Nurses respond to email inquiries within 48 hours.
Jessie Gill, RN is a cannabis nurse with a background in holistic health and hospice. After suffering a spinal injury, she reluctantly became a medical marijuana patient then quickly transitioned into an advocate. Her site, MarijuanaMommy.com teaches new patients how and why to use cannabis while challenging the stigma against marijuana use.
Jessie is an established expert in the cannabis industry. Her work has reached hundreds-of-thousands. She speaks at conferences around the country and has been cited by publications such as High Times and Forbes. Her work has been featured on Entrepreneur, Good Housekeeping, MSN, and more. She’s been seen on Viceland and has received international press coverage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some people hear that cannabis might help but are still afraid to try it. Cannabis nurse, Jessie Gill, understands because she once felt the same way.
She reluctantly tried medical cannabis thanks to the encouragement of her mom. Now she spends her time educating others about the plant that changed her life.
Medical marijuana requires a different approach than traditional pharmaceuticals. Patients need education to get comfortable with the self-efficacy approach of medicinal cannabis.
Cannabis is not a magical cure but it is a tool that is helping patients suffering from a variety of issues around the globe. Take Jessie's hand and let's wipe away the fear and confusion surrounding this plant.